Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade ordet Backtesting.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Value-at-risk offers a quick estimate of the market risk exposure inherent in an asset or portfolio. A wide range of value-at-risk methods exist, which differ slightly in the estimation procedures and their assumptions. LÄS MER
2. Volatility and variance swaps : A comparison of quantitative models to calculate the fair volatility and variance strikeUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Volatility is a common risk measure in the field of finance that describes the magnitude of an asset’s up and down movement. From only being a risk measure, volatility has become an asset class of its own and volatility derivatives enable traders to get an isolated exposure to an asset’s volatility. LÄS MER
3. The Performance of Market Risk Models for Value at Risk and Expected Shortfall Backtesting : In the Light of the Fundamental Review of the Trading BookMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The global financial crisis that took off in 2007 gave rise to several adjustments of the risk regulation for banks. An extensive adjustment, that is to be implemented in 2019, is the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Since the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision first suggested a transition to Expected Shortfall as the primary risk measure for financial institutions, the question on how to backtest it has been widely discussed. Still, there is a lack of studies that compare the different proposed backtesting methods. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper is about automatizing parameter estimation of GARCH type conditional volatility models for the sake of using it in an automated risk monitoring system. Many challenges arise with this task such as guaranteeing convergence, being able to yield reasonable results regardless of the quality of the data, accuracy versus speed of the algorithm to name a few. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Backtesting.