Sökning: "Closed-end fund"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Closed-end fund.
1. Investment Companies’ Discount Fluctuation on the Swedish Market : A statistical analysis regarding different micro- and macroeconomic factors influence on Swedish closed-end funds’ discountMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Economics, Finance and Statistics; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Economics, Finance and Statistics
Sammanfattning : Closed-end funds’ (CEF) discount and discount fluctuations have been puzzling researchers for decades. Up to date, there are no multidimensional or cross-sectional variables that have been proved to influence CEFs simultaneously. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The final piece to the Closed-End Fund Puzzle has long eluded researchers and practitioners alike. Many attempts have been made in order to explain the existence of persistent discounts on their net asset values with varying results that sometimes outright contradict each other. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper describes a limited sample of non-listed real estate funds operating in the Nordic countries. Non-listed closed-ended funds are typically associated with a lack of transparency, limited size and tradability and complicated structures. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : In this thesis on value creation of active owners, publicly traded Swedish investment companies are examined. Their ability to add value to their portfolio companies is tested against a matched sample of peer companies. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The thesis strives to use previous research as a basis to perform an up-to-date and relevant study about the CEF puzzle on the Stockholm stock exchange. Annual data for the whole population of Swedish CEFs will be studied over the time period 2006-2010. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Closed-end fund.