Sökning: "EU integration theories"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden EU integration theories.
1. Who is Welcome into the EU? - A discourse analysis of identity constructions in the EU’s immigration policiesKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In examining the complex identities of legal and illegal immigrants, as constructed by the EU, I have used discourse analysis to identify the meanings assigned to them. By using the theories of identity construction made by Torben Bech Dyrberg and discourse analysis from Ernesto Laclau and Chantal Mouffe I have analyzed seven official EU statements. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap; Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The starting point of this study is theories of European integration, which are used to formulate different scenarios about the future of the European Union. This is made in regards to the eurocrisis which has intensified the discussion about how to change the construction of the euro to overcome the economic difficulties that has arisen. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : European Union andChinaare very important economic entities in the world. Trade between them has quite a long history and affects the world trade enormously. The appearance of economic integration in the worldwide influences international trade largely and the influence is becoming bigger and bigger. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The integration of the European Union has reached the core of the welfare states. Since 2001 an open method of coordination has been used to improve the level of welfare in the member states. The aim of this thesis is to examine the level of democracy in the writing of the national action plans which are part of the OMC social inclusion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper develops a theoretical approach towards understanding treaty opt-outs from EU common policies by drawing on Putnam’s Two-Level Games theory. In doing so, the paper first presents treaty opt-outs as defections from negotiations by looking at previous research regarding opt-outs. LÄS MER