Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1108 uppsatser innehållade ordet Novel.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : The current growing environmental issues always put us in tune with environmental friendly processes and products. Bio-based composite is a kind of novel innovation that directs a sustainable approach in our everyday applications. LÄS MER
2. Semi-fictionalized History as Teaching Aids. Opportunities for learning history in Assassin’s Creed II as a digital game and novelMaster-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study is a hermeneutic content analysis of both a digital videogame, in this case Assassin’s Creed II, and the written story based on that game, Assassin’s Creed Renaissance. The analysis is done from the perspective of using these two accounts as study material when teaching about Italy, especially Florence. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we evaluate different two-dimensional image convolution algorithms using FastFourier Transform (FFT) libraries on the CPU and on the graphics hardware, using ComputeUnified Device Architecture (CUDA).The final product is used in VISSLA (VISualisation tool for Simulation of Light scatteringand Aberrations), a software written in Matlab. LÄS MER
4. Manliga vampyrer och kvinnliga offer. En diskursanalys av det övernaturliga och könsroller i The Vampire DiariesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to examine how the supernatural and the occult are portrayed inpopular culture. To be able to do this, I have chosen to perform a discourse analysis of the twofirst novels in the L. J Smith series The Vampire Diaries. The novels are called TheAwakening and The Struggle. LÄS MER
5. Addressing Prejudice in Our Multi-Cultural Schools Through Literature: Teaching Robert Swindells’s "Ruby Tanya" with Intercultural PedagogyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Sweden has developed from a mono-cultural country to a multi-cultural country during the last fifty years. People from all over the world coexist in Sweden, which results in prejudice and discrimination, not least in schools. The only way prejudice and discrimination can be prevented is through knowledge and education. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Novel.