Sökning: "Stock return volatility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 106 uppsatser innehållade orden Stock return volatility.
1. The Impact of Leverage on Return-Volatility Relationship -An Empirical Study of the Nordic Equity MarketsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines analysts' earnings per share forecast revisions for European companies and classifies them as either herding or bold. We further classify bold forecasts as optimistic or pessimistic. LÄS MER
3. The impact of residual sustainability on stock behaviors– A quantitative study on Swedish listed companiesMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, the value creation and measurement of the economic performances have changed from traditional ways of maximizing shareholder’s wealth to maximizing stakeholder’s wealth. Companies are responsible for creating value not only for their organizationsbut also for the society as a whole because CSR issues attract a global attention and most countries are urging the companies to follow sustainable ways. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we apply unsupervised and supervised statistical learning methods on the high-yield corporate bond market with the goal of predicting its future excess return. We analyse the excess return of industry based indices of high-yield corporate bonds belonging to the Chemical, Metals, Paper, Building Materials, Packaging, Telecom, and Electric Utility industry. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Investment decisions are difficult to make, given the uncertainty about the future. For the purpose of reducing that uncertainty, I investigate, for one, how the consumer price index and the return on the 3-month US Treasury bill can be used by support vector machines to make monthly directional trend predictions of a value-weighted portfolio of stocks traded at AMEX, NYSE and NASDAQ. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Stock return volatility.