Sökning: "industrial survey"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 226 uppsatser innehållade orden industrial survey.
1. Metodundersökning : utvärdering av borrhålskartering avseende kalksten för industriella ändamål, File Hajdarbrottet, Slite, GotlandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract: On the north–eastern part of Gotland, in Slite, a mapping method has been tested in the Silurian bed-rock. The aim of the study was to develop a new mapping method adapted for industrial purposes on behalf of Ce-menta AB. The developed method is based on chemical analyses of drill cuttings and geophysical surveys. LÄS MER
2. Evaluating Industrial Relevance in Search Based Software Engineering Research : A Systematic Mapping Study and SurveyMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Search Based Software Engineering is one of the important field of software engineering. Over the past few years even though there is a lot of study performed on SBSE and its search techniques in software development areas, it appears SBSE is not very industry relevant at the moment because most of the academic work was limited towards the application of search techniques. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study analyses the intragenerational mobility patterns in Mexico from 1960 until 2011. Using the Retrospective Demographic Survey (EDER) 2011, together with simple and multinomial logistic regressions, we estimated the determinants’ coefficients of the transition rates to higher, lower, and specific occupational strata. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context: Static code analysis is a software verification technique that refers to the process of examining code without executing it in order to capture defects in the code early, avoiding later costly fixations. The lack of realistic empirical evaluations in software engineering has been identified as a major issue limiting the ability of research to impact industry and in turn preventing feedback from industry that can improve, guide and orient research. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet industrial survey.