Sökning: "political thesis effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 216 uppsatser innehållade orden political thesis effect.
1. Demokratiseringen i Kurdistan : En fallstudie av demokratiseringsprocessen i Kurdistan med fokus på den konsoliderade demokratins centrala arenorMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för hälsa och samhälle (HOS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to investigate the democratization process in Kurdistan on the basis of consolidation democracy with focus on arenas defined by Linz and Stepan (1997), namely economic, political, legal, civil society and arenas of state bureaucracy. Furthermore, I intend to explain Kurdistan’s road toward democratization in Kurdistan from 1991 until today, with a focus on the years 2003-2012. LÄS MER
2. Rapportering om förortsproblematik i media : - Ett uttryck för stigmatiserande strukturell diskriminering eller en arena för möjlighetsorienterade politiska lösningar?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper, SV
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine the nature of the medial compartment regarding the reporting of problems in conjunction with suburbs. Previous research on discrimination in the media shows that people living in the suburbs considers suburbs being portrayed negatively in the media. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Earth System Governance open science conferences are an environmental-political happening in which researchers from all over the world present their studies. Approximately 400 researchers submit an abstract each conference, half of which are accepted. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to look to the organization of people through social media and the Internet. Our study was conducted with a current event in focus. We began our study by examine the protests that had arisen as a result of that the American proposed law called "Stop Online Piracy Act" (SOPA)was presented. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The function of traditional leaders in the modern states of Africa has been under debate for decades. The dominant research discourse suggests that these institutions should be integrated into the state in order to minimize the amount of parallel political spheres, since the latters are considered to affect state legitimacy negatively. LÄS MER