Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade ordet Multiplexer.
1. Statistical Multiplexing of Video for Fixed Bandwidth Distribution : A multi-codec implementation and evaluation using a high-level media processing libraryMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Informationskodning
Sammanfattning : When distributing multiple TV programs on a fixed bandwidth channel, the bit rate of each video stream is often constant. Since video sent at a constant quality is typically wildly varying, this is a very unoptimal solution. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Komatsu Forrest AB have a demand for a media solution where the user can select between different input sources as well as output channels. The input sources are Radio, Bluetooth, AUX, two microphones and PC. The system shall also be able to mix sound from an ANC unit (Active Noise Control). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Högskoleingenjörsutbildning i datateknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to provide Uniti Sweden AB with a solution proposal regarding which motors, sensors, control units and other electrical components needed for a steer-by-wire system of a test car. The thesis resulted in new motors, sensors and electrical components for the steer-by-wire system of the test car. LÄS MER
4. Use of a Multiplexer to get Multiple Streams Through a Limited Interface : Encapsulation of digital video broadcasting streamsM1-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorteknik
Sammanfattning : In digital video broadcasting, sometimes many sources are used. When handling this broadcast a problem is a limited interface that has a fixed number to input channels but overcapacity in data transfer rate. To be able to connect more inputs to the interface a protocol that lets the user send more than one channel on a connection is needed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : There are many applications of microprocessors in embedded applications, where power efficiency becomes a critical requirement, e.g. wearable or mobile devices in healthcare, space instrumentation and handheld devices. One of the methods of achieving low power operation is by simplifying the device architecture. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Multiplexer.