Sökning: "law and political science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7492 uppsatser innehållade orden law and political science.
1. The conservative newcomer : The effects on audit quality as a consequence of audit firm rotation in Swedish publicly listed companies 2008-2012Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The topic of the effects of audit quality as a consequence of audit firm rotation has been debated for decades in business science. It has also been discussed in the political arena. In April 2013 the Legal Affairs Committee of the European Union voted for a draft law requiring mandatory audit firm rotation for periods of 14 years. LÄS MER
2. Sweetheart Deals between Pharmaceutical Companies: Consumer Welfare Effect of Pay-for-Delay Settlements through Competition Law and Patent LawMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The use of pay-for-delay settlements in the pharmaceutical sector, by which the entry of a generic drug into the market is delayed by way of a value transfer from the originator company to generic companies, have raised intense scrutiny by the EU and the US authorities. This thesis reviews the way it has been analyzed under European and the US competition and patent law. LÄS MER
3. Demokratiuppdraget i skolan Lärarnas tolkning av statliga styrdokument på en skola i södra SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättighetsstudier
Sammanfattning : This paper describes how four teachers from the same school translate democracy from the curriculum. The interviews describes how the teachers work with the curriculum and what kind of difficulties they confront in the meeting with the students and other teachers. LÄS MER
4. Uppgiftsskydd och marknadsexklusivitet: Två nya immaterialrättigheter i EU:s läkemedelslagstiftningKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Data exclusivity and marketing exclusivity are two new forms intellectual property rights, for the benefit of pharmaceutical companies. They constitute a complement to other IPRs, including patent and copyright, and are intended to provide new pharmaceutical products with a limited time of protection against competition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The concept of sue and labour had existed in marine insurance from almost 400 years ago. Although this concept is a venerable concept but it is still alive and flourishing in the field of marine insurance law. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet law and political science.