Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1839 uppsatser innehållade ordet violence.
1. DO REBEL GROUPS THAT RECRUIT CHILD SOLDIERS PERPETRATE MORE SEXUAL VIOLENCE? A quantitative analysis of rebel groups in armed conflicts between 1989-2009.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master thesis explores the relationship between child soldier recruitment and rebel groups’ perpetration of sexual violence. As research has shown that levels of sexual violence not only vary across conflicts, but also across armed groups, scholars have recently come to examine what armed group characteristics can explain this variation. LÄS MER
2. Responsibility to Protect – A larger tool than anticipated? An analysis of the potential usage of structural violence in the Responsibility to ProtectMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : On a daily basis, many people around the world die due to starvation, structural discrimination and other actions which can be prevented by state actors. The international community has agreed that the sovereignty of the state is vital, which means that what happens within a state is up to their legitimate rulers, with a few exceptions. LÄS MER
3. The Fields of Trans* Necropolitics: Trans Women‟s Narratives On the Vulnerabilities of Trans Death, Bereavement, Posthumous Challenges and Activism in TurkeyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study aims to bring forward the phenomenon of trans death, underscoring the challenges that trans women in İstanbul experience, endure and confront during the posthumous scenes of autopsy, funeral and burial. Departing from and developing the concept of trans necropolitics, I examine trans death in two explanatory layers. LÄS MER
4. Höras i media? Leg, tack! En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av representationen av ungdomar i Sveriges fem största tidningarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractThis study is a media analysis of the representation of adolescents in Swedish news media, undertaken during the spring 2017.Theories about diversity and representation state that the media should reflect different groups of the society. As one of these groups young people have a right to be represented in the media. LÄS MER
5. The Establishment of Fast-Track and User Friendly Courts in Kabwe and Lusaka to Fight Gender-Based Violence Cases Ambitions, development, and practice (Minor Field Study)Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The study gives a critical description of the establishment and functioning of the fast-track and user-friendly courts to fight gender-based violence cases in Zambia. The two courts were opened as pilot projects in January (Kabwe) and March (Lusaka) 2016 after four years of preparation and study visits by Zambian legal experts in countries around the world. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet violence.