Sökning: "thesis in software process improvement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 107 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis in software process improvement.
1. Visualization of Test Failure Data to Support Fault Localisation in Distributed Embedded Systems within the Automotive IndustryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we present the design, developmentand evaluation of a software tool with the purpose of assisting inthe localisation of root causes of test case failures in distributedembedded systems, specifically vehicle systems controlled by anetwork of electronic control units (ECUs). Fault localisation isespecially hard in such systems due to its distributed nature, andoften organisations rely on the knowledge of in-house specialistsfor detecting and rectifying the underlying root cause of testcase failures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statistik och maskininlärning
Sammanfattning : As the software industry grows larger by the minute, the need for automated solutions within bug report management is on the rise. Although some research has been conducted in the area of bug handling, new, faster or more precise approaches are yet to be developed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Software systems in the automotive domain are generally safety critical and subject to strict timing requirements. Systems of this character are often constructed utilizing periodically executed tasks, that have a hard deadline. LÄS MER
4. The Effect of Architectural Configurations on the Biological Light Response in Residential BuildingsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : Daylight has beneficial psychological and health effects that range from enhanced alertness, mood improvements, increased productivity, and well-being. Recently, the interest in non-visual (also called biological) effect of light has increased substantially. LÄS MER
5. Simulation Model Development of a Subscale Fighter Demonstrator : Aerodynamic Database Generation and Propulsion ModelingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this thesis was to improve the simulation model of a subscale fighter demonstratorthat had been developed previously. In order to give a reliable result, the simulation model should be modeled correctly and employ accurate input. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet thesis in software process improvement.