Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2087 uppsatser innehållade ordet Firms.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : With the explosion of social media platforms in the interactive digital media realm and companies increased comprehension of the importance of having loyal customers, the question of social media usage in developing customer loyalty has become more and more prominent. Since social media allows firms to engage directly with the end‐consumer at a relatively low cost and with a higher level of efficiency, it is particularly important for small online branded retailers with limited marketing and PR budgets. LÄS MER
2. TITLE: NETWORK ORCHESTTRATION FOR ENVIRONMENAL SUSTAINBILITY; A CASE OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICES.Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : the hub firms which happen to be the central leading body carrying out responsibilities as a hub firm. The network orchestration comprises three vital orchestration processes Knowledge Mobility, Innovation Appropability and Network Stability which help the network orchestrator to communicate with multiple actors in the network. LÄS MER
3. Innovation and Financial Development from a Global Perspective - Empirical Evidence from Manufacturing Firms in Developing CountriesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : AbstractFinancial development, i.e. access to finance, is needed for innovation and to resolve the current under-allocation of innovation investments in small firms in countries with lower financial development. LÄS MER
4. The Creation of Sustainable Competetive Advantages in Internationalizing Private Swedish Medical FirmsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Information is being considered as an asset in the organizational environment. Firms strive todevelop the effective information sharing strategy. The well formulated information strategyfacilitates employees across the organization to build their competency, but also helps thefirm to achieve their strategic goals. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Firms.