Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3180 uppsatser innehållade ordet Firms.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to examine whether a gender equal board of directors have an impact on the equity performance during the examination period of December 2011 to December 2016. This study shows that the gender balanced portfolio outperforms the non-gender balanced portfolio in all investigated performance measures. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Corruption between the principal (public official) and her agent (firm) is examined in a new setting, where the corrupt process is not only an economic game, but also a social one. When formal institutions fail, the provision of public goods and services is often embedded in social relations. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we investigate whether gender equality enhances firm performance, if equal firms are less risky compared to unequal firms and if investors can profit from this. To evaluate performance and risk we create trading strategies and form portfolios of equal and unequal companies during the period March 2011 to August 2016. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This study investigates whether there is a relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) disclosure quality and investor responsiveness to earnings news. The notion is that CSR disclosure quality can signal earnings quality. LÄS MER
5. Export development indicators as potential segmentation tools : A quantitative study of Swedish SMEs in the tech fieldKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The “stage model” is a criticized but well-used segmentation method for categorizing firms into different export development stages based on their perceived export barriers. However increasing presence of born global firms and lagging exports, particularly in the Swedish tech industry, require an updated segmentation tool. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Firms.