Sökning: "mental health"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1716 uppsatser innehållade orden mental health.
1. Impacts of The Asylum-Seeking Process on The Mental Health of The Unaccompanied Minors in Gothenburg, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to investigate factors associated with mental health among unaccompanied asylum-seeking minors in Gothenburg, Sweden. It is a qualitative study based on semi-structured interviews with one nurse, a manager of one of the homes for unaccompanied minors (UAM) and five unaccompanied asylum-seeking minors coming from Kenya (1), Afghanistan (3) and Iran (1). LÄS MER
2. Do long waiting times worsen health outcomes of patients with cardiovascular diseases? A study using data from SHARE surveyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Long hospital waits are causing frustrations among patients and are a fiercely debated topic in many OECD countries. Peoples are worrying about that long waiting times might cause deterioration in patients’ health. This study investigates whether waiting times have any adverse impact on health in patients with cardiovascular diseases. LÄS MER
3. LESSONS FROM ROMA FEMINISM IN EUROPE Digital Storytelling Projects with Roma Women Activists from Romania, Spain and SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This multi-sited ethnographic research explores Roma feminism through the stories of Roma women activists participating in Digital Storytelling projects in Romania, Spain and Sweden. Drawing from relevant feminist theory and debates (intersectionality and Roma feminist theory, transnational feminism, liberal and cultural/different-centered feminist thought), these stories are understood in dialogue with different theoretical perspectives that both reproduce patterns of conflicts in feminist thought and create new ways of understanding feminism and solidarity based on a transnational context. LÄS MER
4. Internet Gaming Disorder och Psykisk ohälsa - Spelande, depression och coping - En litteraturbaserad studieKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: Internet Gaming Disorder is a dependency pattern that has recently been noted worldwide. The American Psychiatric Association has already embraced Internet gaming disorder as a problem and WHO has decided in 2018 to provisionally include it in ICD-11. LÄS MER
5. Kost, tarmflora, och dess påverkan på psykisk hälsa - En litteraturstudie med fokus på depression, ångest och psykiskt välbefinnandeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: There is evidence that suggest that gut-microbiome can affect the mental health. Furthermore, there is science that suggest that diet affects the gut-microbiome and could be associated with depression and anxiety. The field is relatively unresearched. This review has the objective to assess the current research in question. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet mental health.