Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1352 uppsatser innehållade ordet Electrical.
1. Wireless control of wall switches : A module that controls your existing wall switch with an applicationM1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In this project a home-automation-solution is developed that wirelessly can control an existing wall switch with an application from a smart device. The purpose of the project is to develop a new solution that doesn’t require any electrical knowledge to mount the solution. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Cubesats are picosatellites that have a mass of less than 1.3kg and have a shape of acube. As a result of their low cost of development and launch, cubesats are gainingpopularity in industry and academia. These satellites are also a cost-efective way forspace technology demonstrations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Elektronik
Sammanfattning : The project consists of controlling a mechanical piston and thermal resistance using an Arduino’s microcontroller. The piston and the thermal resistance take part of an existing project. This project, known as The electronic nose, has the purpose to measure the aroma of different products. LÄS MER
4. Consequences of a flood in Kristianstad, Sweden : a GIS-based analysis of impacts on important societal functionsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : According to a recent report from the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency, the city of Kristianstad is considered as one of the most vulnerable in Sweden regarding consequences of a flood. Being protected by a barrier system, a failure would most likely have serious impact on the city. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Naturresurser och hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : With the growth of international trade many researchers are questioning the effects on the environment by emissions embodied in international trade flows. The embodied emissions in the import (EEI) and export of Sweden are relatively unexplored despite being a trade-dependent country. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Electrical.