Sökning: "requirements management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 651 uppsatser innehållade orden requirements management.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an area which hasgained much attention the last 10-15 years. To satisfy various stakeholders, corporate socialresponsibility has increased its importance and often constitutes a substantial part of the firms´financial reports, in spite of the fact that there are no legal requirements. LÄS MER
2. Management of Relief Supply Chain & Humanitarian Aids Logistics through Supply Chain Resilience Case Study: South West Asia Tsunami (2004)Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Ingenjörshögskolan (IH)
Sammanfattning : Humanitarian logistics and relief supply chain management is a relatively new area of investigation which is typically associated with unexpected disasters that require immediate actions and responses. It can be defined as “the process of planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient, cost-effective flow and storage of goods and materials, as well as related information, from point of origin to point of consumption for the purpose of meeting the end beneficiary‟s requirements” (Thomas, 2005). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion
Sammanfattning : This Master’s thesis has been carried out within the subject area of Production Development and Management and aims to reduce internal lead times in make-to-order (MTO) and job-shop production environments with the use of identified theoretical methods.The reason this particular production environment was chosen was the flexibility and satisfaction it provides its customers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Current practices includes the integration of IDMS system and OpenStack for easy, better, balancedprovisioning, identity management and user management for different types of users in order tosecurely access the service on cloud platform. These solutions will provide the basic building blockstructure which provides the motivation to enterprises to come in, out, around the cloud services. LÄS MER
5. Integrating requirements authoring and design tools for heterogeneous and multicore embedded systems. : Using the iFEST Tool Integration FrameworkMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : In today’s practical reality there are many different tools being used in their respective phases of thesystem development lifecycle. Every tool employs its own underlying metamodel and these metamodelstend to vary greatly in size and complexity, making them difficult to integrate. LÄS MER