Sökning: "wind turbines"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 330 uppsatser innehållade orden wind turbines.
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för energi och miljö
Sammanfattning : In order to limit anthropogenic climate change as well as the dependency on fossilfuels, the wind power generation is rising world wide. Since modern wind turbinesare usually variable speed wind turbines, which are connected to the grid via aconverter, this causes a decrease in grid coupled inertia. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell Marknadsföring och Entreprenörskap
Sammanfattning : The offshore wind energy industry is a rapidly growing industry as solutions are becoming cost-competitive and there is an increasing need to limit greenhouse gas emissions. New floating offshore wind turbine designs now enable the access to previously inaccessible offshore wind resources. LÄS MER
3. Computational sound propagation models: An analysis of the models Nord2000, CONCAWE, and ISO 9613-2 for sound propagation from a wind farmMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The recent goals from some countries to become renewable energy based and reduce carbon dioxide emissions have caused the wind industry to grow. Together, the size of the wind farms and the noise emission have grown, while the noise emission regulations have to be fulfilled. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för bygg- energi- och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this report is to identify all energy systems in the Skutskärs Vårdcentral and Folktandvården building, Centralgatan 12 building and the Library building to be studied in this report and carry out an investigation on whether the energy systems efficiency may be increased by improving on the elements or factors that affect the energy systems. A model of the buildings energy systems were created in Microsoft excels using the steady state method and modifying it to calculate an average heating session. LÄS MER
5. Wind UnwindMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Wind turbines are most commonly located in remote areas to harness strong and constant winds, however, with the current growing rate of urbanisation, producing clean energy within the city closer to consumers is becoming crucial. Research has shown that the urban morphology has a strong capacity to influence air flow and ‘street canyons’ have the potential to channel the wind towards turbines in the urban scale. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet wind turbines.