Sökning: "Agriculture and Food Sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 172 uppsatser innehållade orden Agriculture and Food Sciences.
1. An oasis without water : a hydro-social investigation into how agricultural water use and management influences water scarcity in the Ferghana Valley, Central AsiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Water scarcity can have severe implications for society; endangering human health and food security whilst also exacerbating social conflict around the world. These issues are exemplified in the case of the Ferghana Valley in Central Asia, where much of the valley suffers from water scarcity and conflicts despite having adequate water sources. LÄS MER
2. Possible solutions to the failure of agri-environmental measures. Could increasing collaboration and knowledge save biodiversity?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : The common agricultural policy (CAP) has been stated as one of the most important policies within the European Union (EU), and is the fundament for agricultural development in the member states. However, the CAP has been stated to effect biodiversity in a negative way. LÄS MER
3. Study of the effect of vacuum impregnation with different substances on respiration and color of packed baby spinach leaves.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : In this study, vacuum impregnation (VI) was used to investigate the effect of different solutions: sucrose 21 % (w/v), calcium lactate 1 % (w/v), ascorbic acid 0.1 % (w/v), and GABA 0.075 % (w/v) on atmospheric composition, color, and shelf life of packed baby spinach leaves. VI was performed at two different temperatures: 21 C and 7. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this master thesis was to produce meatballs with different characteristics and from these, find the meatball that oxidized the most. For the production, minced meat with different concentrations of salt and fat from both beef and pork was used. Half of the meatballs were pan-fried and the other half was deep fat fried. LÄS MER
5. Folding carton and internal printing: a technical approach to consumer differentiation and food safetyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : Packaging can be used to offer to consumers a complete brand experience. The emotional level enhanced during opening moment make consumers engage with the product and therefore, with the brand. Brands can firstly use printing to stand out at the point of sale and can use internal printing to enhance consumer experience at home. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Agriculture and Food Sciences.