Sökning: "Industrial Development"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 1203 uppsatser innehållade orden Industrial Development.
16. Disseminative Capabilities in New Product Development Projects; A Single Case Study about Inter-Organizational Knowledge Transfer at CEVTMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
17. From Research to Manufacturing, Entrepreneurial Implications for a Scientist in a Research-Based Young Venture Moving Towards Serial Production – A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : “This final goal for a researcher is to get an acknowledgementfor his or her research in the academic community, whereas for a businesspersonthe primary driving force is profit and financial benefit”(Siegel, Waldman, & Link, 2003)Traditionally, university research and business have widely been considered separated interms of actors involved in each field. Scientists and researchers on the one side, businesspeople and manufacturing managers on the other. LÄS MER
18. Visualization of Software Architecture based on stakeholders' requirements: Empirical investigation based on 4 industrial casesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Considering the rapid growth of softwaresystems and consequential difficulties with development,evaluation, maintenance and reengineering, there is anemerging demand for effective means for communicationof software architecture. One of such techniques isSoftware Architecture Visualization (SAV). LÄS MER
19. Vems Gullbergs Kaj paradis? En studie av relationen mellan brukare och en postindustriell plats under produktionKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the essay is to examine the relationship between the physical location Gullbergskajen and its social context, and to see how they both affect the image of the area. The location is facing a comprehensive urban development, which will lead to changes in its composition and identity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explain the trade union ”Solidarity’s” approach issues related to social security for employees, and if the principles of neo-corporatism and liberalism can indicate why there are difficulties in policy making in the polish labor market. By looking at how ”Solidarity” is approaching these issues, I aim to provide some valuable insights on the complexity of decision-making on labor market policies in Poland. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Industrial Development.