Sökning: "Morgan Svensson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Morgan Svensson.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This project is part of the course MF10YX, introductory mechatronics. The purpose of theproject is to integrate modules from the group members previous specializations into amechatronic system in the form of a self-balancing robot. The prototype “Charlie” should be ableto race along a 10 - 30 m line. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk och litteratur, SOL
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to show what melancholy and irony in my poems express and what techniques that are used to accomplish these effects. Many theorists, among them Sigmund Freud and Julia Kristeva, characterize melancholy as an experience of loss, and therefore one of my questions is what kind of losses appear in my poetry. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teoretisk högenergifysik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik
Sammanfattning : New stable particles with fairly low masses could exist if the coupling to the Standard Model is weak, and with suitable parameters they might be possible to produce at the LHC. Here we study a selection of models with the new particles being charged under a new gauge group, either U(1) or SU(N). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This essay will revolve around the critical reception of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness. The focus will be on three primary sources: firstly, the early critical reception and how the novella was received when it was originally published in 1902, secondly, Chinua's famous critique in 1977 when he called Conrad a racist and condemned both the author and the novella, and thirdly, Said's defence and contextualization of Conrad’s novella in 1992. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk och litteratur, SOL
Sammanfattning : All my short stories have been written in an intuitive way according to which no outline of characters, intrigue or plot was made in advance. A consequence of this process is that not even myself as the author is aware of the meaning of the texts and therefore I too have to interpret the stories. LÄS MER