Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 937 uppsatser innehållade ordet SCORE.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over and over again, vote intention polls have been reported to fail their forecasts of votes such as the UK “Brexit” referendum and the US presidential election of 2016. The trustworthiness of opinion polls are called into question and this thesis aims to provide detailed knowledge of some of the circumstances that lead to inaccurate measurements of voting intention. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay was to examine the communication policies of the municipalities in Sweden and to test the significance of the hypothesis that municipalities that score a high point in an index on citizen participation more often mention and position their citizens as agents, subjects, active, first position participants or responsible in the course of events or activities that the communication policy texts include them in.Following questions were asked:What position are citizens assigned?What activities are citizens included in?How do the municipalities denominate citizens? The theories were meant to give perspectives on and describe the content of the communication polices of the municipalities. LÄS MER
3. Achieving higher returns with Piotroski’s F_Score model - An empirical study on the Swedish stock marketKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the success of a fundamental investing strategy on the Swedish stock market between 2004 and 2016. The main purpose is to examine if the F_Score system developed by Piotroski (2000) could be used to identify winners and losers during aforementioned time frame. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad termodynamik och kylteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the antecedents of employees’ capability cognition within a medium-sized electricity utility (Ntot 1200) in German-speaking Switzerland. The firm implemented a new strategy in 2015 with the aim to shift its core capabilities towards sustainability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Classifying emails into distinct labels can have a great impact on customer support. By using machine learning to label emails the system can set up queues containing emails of a specific category. This enables support personnel to handle request quicker and more easily by selecting a queue that match their expertise. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet SCORE.