Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43261 uppsatser innehållade ordet Work.
1. Social exclusion and discrimination of vulnerable EU migrants Comparative Analysis From the Perspective of Third Sector Organisations in Gothenburg and Copenhagen Master’s ProgrammeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : After the EU enlargements in 2004 and 2007, an increased migration has occurred within theEU borders. The right to free movement has made mobility possible within the Member Stateswithout any resident permit. LÄS MER
2. Social work with undocumented migrants: Services, Construction of needs and Problem-solving approaches of Civil Society Organizations in Gothenburg-Sweden.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : As pride to the social work profession, social workers in the civil society honor the imperative to extend social work services to undocumented migrants by constructing this group as eligible and deserving within the civil society space. The aim of the study was to deepen understanding of social work practice with undocumented migrants by inquiring into the services, construction of needs and problem-solving approaches of civil society organizations in Gothenburg, Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The high fantasy genre has often been accused of conservatism and of perpetuating stereotypes. On the other hand, fantasy has also been noted for its capacity to subvert stereotypes and envision alternatives to the current order. LÄS MER
4. LESS IS MORE, OR MORE IS A MUST? A study on how European cross-sectorial social partners navigate when advocating their position on platform work.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at examining how cross industrial social partners seek legitimacy in a Europeancontext; a context defined by a patchwork of welfare regimes where the same kind of actors can cometo contradictory solutions to the same problem. In focus are the European Trade Union Confederation(ETUC) and BUSINESSEUROPE (BE), and how they balance between claims on the social good andtheir own interest as an advocacy group while acting on a labour market, shaped by digitalisation andstructural transformation. LÄS MER
5. Organisatorisk och social arbetsmiljö i praktiken – utbildning som stöd för att främja hälsa i arbetslivetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The psychosocial conditions in working life are of great importance to mental health and well-being. The organizational and social work environment has important implications for psychosocial conditions in the work life. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Work.