Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37847 uppsatser innehållade ordet Work.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : This work is based on research about the different tuning systems adopted by bass string instrumentalists during the eighteenth century. The consultation of period manuals and books related to the development of the double bass highlighted how the first Viennese symphonic tradition was interrelated to the Viennese violone. LÄS MER
2. Grammatical Effects of Affect A contrastive corpus analysis of the use and meaning of infant and babyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at (1) outlining a basic understanding of how affective, or expressive,meaning can be understood relative to linguistic meaning and language at large, and (2) analysinghow affective meaning may relate to epistemological status and reference type in actual languageuse. The thesis' theoretical framework is largely situated within the paradigm of cognitivelinguistics, and in particular drawing from the work of Langacker (2008). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Microfinance has considered to be the key to end world poverty by serving the poor and vulnerable. In Uganda, the microfinance market has been on a steady rise since 1980; a time when HIV prevalence peaked. LÄS MER
4. “Babe your ass is looking tight”: En jämförande studie om kvinnliga utseendeideal, en hälsosam livsstil och den feminina kroppen på hälsobloggarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Health and people's wellbeing is an important issue in the Western society today. Moreover had today’s technology changed the way we look at bodies in the fashion industry and in social media. LÄS MER
5. The Establishment of Fast-Track and User Friendly Courts in Kabwe and Lusaka to Fight Gender-Based Violence Cases Ambitions, development, and practice (Minor Field Study)Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The study gives a critical description of the establishment and functioning of the fast-track and user-friendly courts to fight gender-based violence cases in Zambia. The two courts were opened as pilot projects in January (Kabwe) and March (Lusaka) 2016 after four years of preparation and study visits by Zambian legal experts in countries around the world. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Work.