Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1856 uppsatser innehållade ordet narrative.
1. Helgon, familjen och världen. En hagiografisk studie av efterföljelse som världstransformerande kraftMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This hagiographical study deals with Christian saints, in the broad sense of the word, who, in the pursuit of following Christ, have transgressed the will of their biological family. By employing the historical narrative and theory of the philosopher Charles Taylor and the sociological theory of David Martin the question is asked if these hagiographical cases should be seen as radical breaks with the social imaginaries of their respective times or whether they rather should be seen as in line with tendencies toward individualization and a more disembedded worldview. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
3. Strengths and resilience of migrant women in transit An analysis of the narratives of Central American women in irregular transit through Mexico towards the United States.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study departed from the idea that all people, including those hardest hit by adversity,have strengths and resiliencies. It posed the question on how a particularly vulnerable group,Central American migrant women in irregular transit through Mexico, used their strengths andresilience to reach the border with the United States. LÄS MER
4. Narratives on ageing in the neighbouring country - An oral history study of first-generation Swedish FinnsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This paper intended to combine two strands of study: ageing and migration. The aim of the study was to examine, how do individuals belonging to the first-generation of Swedish Finns experience the changes that have taken place in their lives, after having migrated from Finland to Sweden as labour migrants in the 1960’s and 1970’s. LÄS MER
5. Voices of Female Youths Living with HIV/AIDS on their Experiences regarding access and Utilisation of Contraceptives: A case of Kawempe Division Kampala City, Uganda.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study aimed at documenting experiences of FYLWHA regarding their access and utilisation of contraceptives with reference to Kawempe division of Kampala city-Uganda. Basically the study was guided by three objectives i.e. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet narrative.