Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4540 uppsatser innehållade ordet organizational.
1. A case study of a large Swedish consultancy company in the process of redeveloping its training support structures.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of the study is to understand how Knowledge Management Systems (KMS) can support the learning of technical communicators. This is examined through the case of a large Swedish consultancy company in the process of redeveloping its training support structures for technical communicators... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
3. INNOVATIONSADOPTION INOM ORGANISATIONER Förhållandet mellan adoption av nya IT-system och anställdas attityd till IT-systemKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Previous research within the field of organizational innovation adoption has inves-tigated the effects of several different factors on employees’ attitudes toward new innovations. This paper addresses the research gap that exist, to the best of our knowledge, in the relationship between the employees’ perceived reasons for adopting an innovation and their attitude toward the innovation, more specifically new information technologies. LÄS MER
4. FEEDBACK ENVIRONMENT IN LESS-HIERARCHICAL AND SELF-MANAGED ORGANIZATIONS Exploring work engagement and organizational citizenship behaviorMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This research provides a better understanding of communication processes such as feedback environment, work engagement and Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) in less-hierarchical, self-managed organizations. Recent studies shed light on feedback environment, work engagement and other motivated behaviors that employees perform in organizations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Ecosystems, a concept used to describe external inter-organizational networks of actors, is aconcept closely linked to the digital economy. When firms become increasingly networked,organizational boundaries blur, which challenges incumbent firms’ notions of being isolatedentities. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet organizational.