Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5514 uppsatser innehållade ordet psykologi.
1. The “sweet” process of Amae and its link to attachment: a cross-cultural study comparing Japanese speaking and non-Japanese speaking individualsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : For a long time, Amae has been being considered an emotion culturally unique to Japan and an indigenous concept. However, cross-cultural studies are rare and often contain many limitations. Amae is also often associated with the concept of attachment, but the relationship between the two concepts have yet to be determined. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Syftet med föreliggande studie har varit att undersöka Fiskes et al. (2002) antagande om att stereotypinnehåll bäst beskrivs utifrån dimensionerna värme/kompetens. LÄS MER
3. Självskattade psykiska problem hos pojkar och flickor på särskilda ungdomshem - en jämförande studieMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : This study analysed self-reported problems and symptoms of impaired mental health using the Youth Self-Report (YSR), in a group of 23 girls and 15 boys who were recently admitted to special residential homes run by The National Board of Institutional Care (Statens institutionsstyrelse, SiS). SiS delivers individually tailored compulsary care to young people by order of social services in all the municipalities of Sweden. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Based on the growing interest for home styling and earlier psychological scientific evidence, this study examines how home styling and other variables affect the final price of condominiums in Uppsala. Using multiple linear regression and different statistics, seven different models are analyzed in order to determine whether or not home styling is an influencing factor. LÄS MER
5. The role of teammate burnout on athlete burnout: The mediating effect of coach-athlete relationship qualityMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Within organizational psychology, previous research has shown that there is a relationship between burnout on team-level and individual team members’ burnout, but little is known if this contagiousness of burnout is also relevant within sport contexts. Therefore, the first aim of the present study was to examine the effect of perceived teammate burnout on athletes perceptions of their own burnout. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet psykologi.