Sökning: "simulation techniques"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 518 uppsatser innehållade orden simulation techniques.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Teknisk mekanik
Sammanfattning : In the field of heavy-duty vehicles, fuel efficiency and environmental protection are factors that need to be focused on, while the aerodynamic drag generated during vehicle travelling is one of the most influential aspects. This thesis delves into the aerodynamic simulation of Scania trucks using the open-source Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) tool, OpenFOAM v2206. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astrofysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The planet-planet interactions in a many-planet system cannot be analytically calculated. Instead, they have to be investigated by using an N-body simulation. I discuss three questions about the N-body interactions in planetary systems: The first two are on the system 55 Cnc, a system with five known planets around a K-type star. LÄS MER
3. Development and Implementation of Techniques for the Simulation and Processing for Future SAR SystemsMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) is a type of radar system that can generate high-resolution images with which one can detect subtle changes on the scale of centimetres from space. It can operate in any weather condition and during both day and night, making it unique compared to optical sensors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : 5G is a key enabler for a variety of use cases in smart manufacturing which requires communications with high reliability and low latency. In a dynamic industrial environment, objects such as machines, production lines, storage shelves, robotic arms, and automatically guided vehicles may cause fading and have a large impact on radio propagation. LÄS MER
5. Mathematical modelling simulation data and artificial intelligence for the study of tumour-macrophage interactionMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : The study explores the integration of mathematical modelling and machine learning to understand tumour-macrophage interactions in the tumour microenvironment. It details mathematical models based on biochemistry and physics for predicting tumour dynamics, highlighting the role of macrophages. LÄS MER