Sökning: "multimedia and study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 135 uppsatser innehållade orden multimedia and study.
1. Rich Content in Digital News Stories : An investigation of how rich content can enhance Digital news stories and widen the audienceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The way digital news are being created today is very different from traditional printed methods. The digital news format has possibilities that printed versions do not have. For example, they can use animations, video, audio, and interactivity, referred to with a collective name as rich content in this study. LÄS MER
2. Looking back to move forward, how would I embed greater participation throughout mydonor-funded multimedia impact series?Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : This degree project involves a self-reflective analysis of an Australian Centre forInternational Agricultural Research (ACIAR) funded multimedia series. I produced thework in 2017, about the impact achieved in an agricultural research for developmentproject, working with cattle farmers in Indonesia. LÄS MER
3. A hidden (re)connection is stronger than an obvious one : ‘the arts’ of channeling social learning in Southern marginalized communitiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Marginalized communities in Southern contexts are among those most vulnerable to the effects of our drastically changing climate and environmental systems. Therefore, pathways leading to the transformation of our unsustainable systems, structures, and behaviors affecting these communities must be explored. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS)
Sammanfattning : Traditional news providers struggle to reach young millennials. Current research states that one reason for this is the growing divergence between news providers’ current online news presentation and how young millennials want news to be presented online. LÄS MER
5. Facilitating Information Sharing Concerning Dementia : Designing the interface of an online multimedia libraryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : There is a lack of technology that facilitates knowledge sharing in the medical sector. In several countries there is a shortage of medical staff with the proper education to take care of patients suffering from dementia. LÄS MER