Sökning: "multimedia and study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 uppsatser innehållade orden multimedia and study.
1. "Glädje och frihet från resten av världen" En kvalitativ undersökning om gymnasieelever som älskar att titta på tv-serier på fritidenMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to examine the engaging and motivational factors of television series among students in an upper secondary school in Western Sweden who state they enjoy this form of multimedia in their leisure time. Moreover, this study aims to investigate the students’ attitudes towards a possible implementation of television series as a pedagogical resource in the classroom. LÄS MER
2. ''This is the way'' : En kritisk diskursanalys om deltagande fans i en populärkulturell subredditKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Star Wars has since its initial release in 1977, become a pop cultural phenomenon. In the beginning of the franchise, it only consisted of films. Now, almost 40 years later the franchise has become a multimedia experience with many produced spin-offs over the years, such as The Mandalorian (2019). LÄS MER
3. Rich Content in Digital News Stories : An investigation of how rich content can enhance Digital news stories and widen the audienceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The way digital news are being created today is very different from traditional printed methods. The digital news format has possibilities that printed versions do not have. For example, they can use animations, video, audio, and interactivity, referred to with a collective name as rich content in this study. LÄS MER
4. Looking back to move forward, how would I embed greater participation throughout mydonor-funded multimedia impact series?Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : This degree project involves a self-reflective analysis of an Australian Centre forInternational Agricultural Research (ACIAR) funded multimedia series. I produced thework in 2017, about the impact achieved in an agricultural research for developmentproject, working with cattle farmers in Indonesia. LÄS MER
5. A hidden (re)connection is stronger than an obvious one : ‘the arts’ of channeling social learning in Southern marginalized communitiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Marginalized communities in Southern contexts are among those most vulnerable to the effects of our drastically changing climate and environmental systems. Therefore, pathways leading to the transformation of our unsustainable systems, structures, and behaviors affecting these communities must be explored. LÄS MER