Sökning: "transport business"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 460 uppsatser innehållade orden transport business.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In order to limit global warming to 1.5 °C in accordance with the Paris Agreement global carbon emissions must reach net-zero around 2050. Lund municipality has set two climate goals: - 80 percent emissions by 2030 and close to zero emissions by 2050. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Abstract The thesis investigates some possible pathways for how solar powered Hydrogen Refuelling Stations (Solar-HRS) can be implemented in a economically viable way. This is done by the use of a custom simulation model in MATLAB/Simulunk to simulate and evaluate the inner workings of the Solar-HRS. LÄS MER
3. Developing a Parameterized Embodied Emissions Calculator for telecommunication networks equipment (PEEC)Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Temperature on the surface of the earth has already increased by 1°C above pre-industriallevels. To have a chance to keep global warming under 1,5°C, greenhouse gas emissions fromhuman activities should be halved by 2030, reaching net zero in 2050. Every business sectoris concerned. LÄS MER
4. Business-to-Business Market Making on the Internet: A Case for End-of-Life Electric Vehicle BatteriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The ongoing transformation towards emission-free means of transportation goes alongwith the resource-intensive production and integration of electric vehicle batteries. Despite theenvironmental potential in decarbonizing the transport sector, electric vehicle batteries lose capacityover time and use and are only usable for transportation purposes until reaching 70 to 80 residualcapacity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In transport and mobility industries, in recent years, there have been numerous innovations that have certainly had a major impact on the lives of citizens and their habits. The advent of new technologies and the importance of staying connected especially when travelling have opened the door to numerous innovations that are changing the concept of mobility inside and outside urban centers. LÄS MER