Sökning: "the EU ETS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden the EU ETS.
1. To innovate or not - that is the question A study investigating how the number of patents applications has been affected by the EU ETSMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Inclusion of maritime transportation in the European Union Emission Trading System - A study investing the effects on the Swedish forest industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
3. ÄR UTSLÄPPSHANDEL LÖSINGEN PÅ FOSSILA UTSLÄPP I INDUSTRIN? Fallstudie om tre svenska företags implementering och acceptans av ETS.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this bachelor thesis is to contribute to an increased understanding of the implementation of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) in the industry. Thus the two research questions are: How are companies affected by the EU ETS? And Why do companies choose to accept the instrument?Since ETS is an instrument used to encourage actors to act for the collective interest by reducing their emissions, the logics of Collective Action Theory are used as the outset of this study. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay discusses and analyses the events that took place around the planned extension of Preemraff in Lysekil, the so-called ROCC-project. It does so using a critical political economy perspective focused on the concept of incumbency, the future of fossil fuels and the relationship between Preem AB and the Swedish state and government. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Industries globally produced 50% of total CO₂ emissions in 2018, largely contributing to current climate changes. The efficiency of environmental policies is crucial for reaching necessary abatement goals. The EU ETS policy covers the most emission intensive industries, whereas it is imperative to repeatedly evaluate the policy efficiency. LÄS MER