Sökning: "Incompressible Flow"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden Incompressible Flow.
1. Finite Element Approximations of 2D Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations Using Residual ViscosityKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Chorin’s method, Incremental Pressure Correction Scheme (IPCS) and Crank-Nicolson’s method (CN) are three numerical methods that were investigated in this study. These methods were here used for solving the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, which describe the motion of an incompressible fluid, in three different benchmark problems. LÄS MER
2. On Control and stabilisation of floating wind platforms with the help of CFD analysis and the Magnus effectMaster-uppsats, KTH/Numerisk analys, NA
Sammanfattning : With new technologies and possibilities arising both in the renewable energy sector as well as in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics, this thesis describes the simulation of vortex- induced vibrations for floating wind turbine platforms. The aim is to control and stabilize floating wind platforms with the help of CFD and the Magnus effect. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : To simulate crowds of people is of great social interest and is also believed to be useful when analyzing situations involving denser crowds. Many simulators seen over the years have however been struggling with simulating larger number of people, often due to a computationally expensive collision avoidance step. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för sjöfart och marin teknik
Sammanfattning : The application of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is almost taken for grantedwithin sectors of engineering dealing with fluid flows. However, its usage within theoffshore sector is still limited, primarily due to the large computational times necessaryfor solving complete sea states. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekanik
Sammanfattning : In order for wind-farm operators to deal with challenges regarding their fleet management, it is useful for them to estimate their units’ performance for different conditions. To perform such estimations, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) may be used. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Incompressible Flow.