Sökning: "Political Risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1228 uppsatser innehållade orden Political Risk.
1. Managing the Risks and Uncertainties of Brexit: A multiple-case study on Swedish SMEs with exposure towards the UKMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. Preserving Value, Enabling Continuity – Cultural Heritage Conservation and Co-curation with Indigenous Source Communities in a Contemporary Cultural ContextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Master of Science with a major in Conservation2018, 30 HECSecond Cycle2018:21.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over and over again, vote intention polls have been reported to fail their forecasts of votes such as the UK “Brexit” referendum and the US presidential election of 2016. The trustworthiness of opinion polls are called into question and this thesis aims to provide detailed knowledge of some of the circumstances that lead to inaccurate measurements of voting intention. LÄS MER
4. Refugee Protection in Time of Mass Influx: A Case Study on Southeast Asian Countries and their Intergovernmental ArrangementsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) describes a situation where the number of people crossing the international border has suddenly increased in which neither if exist, the normal individual asylum procedures nor the response capacity of individual State are able to deal with the assessment of such large numbers as a 'mass refugee influx.' In the international law context, the receiving State has an obligation to provide a ‘temporary refuge’ for any person participating in the large-scale movement. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Today, green public procurement is considered an important part of a positive environmental and social development. This is partly because of the large economic importance of public procurement and partly because environmental considerations constitute an aspect of public procurement with increased significance. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Political Risk.