Sökning: "Structural design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 294 uppsatser innehållade orden Structural design.
1. Kurbitch!Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : In architecture we usually divide built things into structure or ornament. The same way of thinking can be applied to fashion. First you have a construction (garment) and then you add an ornament, like a way of styling. This works aim to change that relationship. LÄS MER
2. Pride and Prejudice A comparative case study on party response to LGBT-rights in Serbia and CroatiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Substantial research has been devoted to the party systems in Eastern Europe since thedemise of the communism, concerning how political parties respond to liberal reformand what competitive patterns it produce. The dominant explanations have beenrevolving around theories on ‘communist regime types’, explaining the agency ofpolitical parties as a product of the structural legacy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Design principles are usually used by interaction designers to help creating a user friendly design by making the designer think about the different aspects of the design. These design principles has been further developed since they emerged in the 1990s, and today they're often used in the field of interaction design. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In case of software architecture reconstruction, design pattern detection plays a vital role since its presence reflects the point of design decision. Currently most of the studied approaches only focus on the Gang of Four (GOF) design patterns so those tools are not flexible enough to identify other proprietary pattern instances. LÄS MER
5. Fatigue Analysis of Threaded Holes : A project performed at ÅF using static structural analysis in ANSYSMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The effect of a plain hole on the fatigue properties of a body undergoing uniaxial loading is a well-studied area. However, for the case of threaded holes that are not being used together with a bolt, little can be found in the literature. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Structural design.