Sökning: "organization management master"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 139 uppsatser innehållade orden organization management master.
1. Introducing Risk Management Process to a manufacturing industry : Master thesis in identification of risk avoidance strategies at Coca Cola Enterprises SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Risk can be viewed as a state where there is a possibility of a loss but also a hope of gain. To realise the existence of a risk, one must be aware of both the gains and losses incurred. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : This degree project summarizes five years of education at the landscape architecture program at the Swedish University of Agriculture Sciences, SLU, Alnarp and the School of architecture at Royal Institute of Technology, KTH, Stockholm. The project has been carried out by Lovisa Berg and Per Crona in collaboration with DRIFT Scenkonst. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : The Construction Tools & Organization (CTO) division of Atlas Copco India is growing and demonstrating positive business results, however, it is faced with challenges due to rapid growth. The production lead times are 25-30% longer than its sister factory in Kalmar, which causes excess inventory and unnecessary costs. LÄS MER
4. Organisationens påverkan på förbättringsarbete : En fallstudie av förbättringsarbete och förslagsverksamhet vid Volvo PowertrainMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis was commissioned by Volvo Powertrain, where manufacturing and assembling of transmissions is performed, which is used in the company's trucks and buses. The thesis has consisted of a case study that intends to study the problem areas in the current proposed activities and continuous improvements in the assembly department in the Volvo Powertrain facility. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hållbar samhälls- och teknikutveckling
Sammanfattning : Employee retention is one of the biggest challenges for Human Resources Management nowadays. Change itself has become a daily routine in organizations. LÄS MER