Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6806 uppsatser innehållade ordet size.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper is a cross-national panel study evaluating how education-, health- and political dimensions of gender equality are affected by the size and composition of the female labor market. The hypothesis is that improving labor force participation and female employment in the service sector have a positive relationship with the dimensions of gender equality. LÄS MER
3. THE SIZE OF TERROR Linking Inequality, Ideology and Corruption to the Membership of Terrorist GroupsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate the effect of economic inequality on the size of terrorist groups. While several scholars have examined the impact of inequality on the number of ter-rorist attacks, as well as on other types of political violence, its influence on the membership of terrorist organizations has not been explored yet. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aimed to examine possible spillover effects of a pro-social default manipulation on subsequent cheating (pro-self) behaviour. 67 participants completed a laboratory experiment, where they first did a time estimation and construction task, then were subjected to either a pro-social or a pro-self default donation choice after which they were given the opportunity to cheat in a lottery. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Discussion: In the year of 2005, the accounting standard-setting organization of the IFRS Foundation, IASB, revised its regulation regarding impairment of goodwill, disallowing further amortization of the asset. Since then, yearly impairment tests have been the only adequate method to decrease its value after the acquisition is finalized. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet size.