Sökning: "the g"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2139 uppsatser innehållade orden the g.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Inflation and Investments, with Focus on Inflation-linked Bonds.Investors face many types of risks when allocating assets in a portfolio, e.g. volatility and inflation risk. LÄS MER
2. Investing in commodities - Will commodity futures enhance risk-adjusted return in efficient portfolios?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : With this paper we intend to investigate what kind of benefits there are by adding commodity futures to a well-diversified portfolio. Since the last fifteen years the commodity speculation has grown tremendously, which partially can be explained by that commodities exposes the investor to certain factors other than an investment in equities. LÄS MER
3. The Future of Society: Dystopian and Utopian - Aspects in H.G. Wells’ "The Time Machine and Men Like Gods"Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : My essay will discuss the subject of dystopia and utopia in two selected works by H.G. Wells. I will show that both novels reflect the changing discourse of the time in which they were written, and will argue that the author changes large parts of his philosophy and his way of writing after World War One. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In today's enterprises, information is exchanged faster than ever before. Companies can gain a competitive advantage by implementing new IT tools, making their organization more efficient. This thesis focus on developing a tool to facilitate the exchange of experiences inside the enterprise QRTECH AB situatedin G oteborg, Sweden. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Sahlgrenska Academyat University of GothenburgDepartment Of Internal Medicine And Clinical NutritionAbstractTitle: The effect of CLA on body weight and body fat amongst overweight and obese.Author: Sierra De Goldsmith and Amanda EgebergSupervisor: Frode SlindeExaminer: Anna WinkvistProgram: Dietician study program 180/240 ECTSType of paper: Examination paper, 15 hpDate: April 12, 2012Background: Overweight and obesity represents a global problem as it is accompanied by an accumulation of body fat which increases the risk of developing diseases such as diabetes type 2, insulin resistance, cardio vascular diseases and certain types of cancer. LÄS MER