Sökning: "Black liquor"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden Black liquor.
1. Modified lignin as replacement of carbon black in elastomers- For the development of sustainable tyre technology : The substitution of carbon black with modified lignin- Green tyre technologyMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : Due to its large flexibility, low-price, large availability, and properties lignin is seen as an important compound with a wide range of applications. The increasing demand of fossil-based rubber materials is causing a serious threat to the environment and it is contributing to plastic- and marine pollution, ozone depletion and carbon dioxide emission (CO2) [1,2]. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : The largest use of fossil petroleum is the production of fuels. Hence, finding sustainable alter-natives is an important step to reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases. One such alternative is to produce fuel from biomass, such as waste products from agriculture and the forest indus-try. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : In paper pulp production, many details can be optimized. For optimal separation of soap from black liquor, it is important to know the amount of soap in the black liquor. A project to produce a method for sampling black liquor and a method for measuring how much soap is present in black liquor by centrifugation was done at Södra Cell Mönsterås. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Energivetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis looked at a biorefinery pilot plant that converted lignin in black liquor into biofuel. A heat/mass balance was made which was used to create a heat/mass balance for a theoretical large-scale plant. This then created the CAPEX for building the plant. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The world is about to shift from fossil fuel dependency to independency. The national agenda of Sweden has put forth future goals of becoming a zero net greenhouse gas emitter by the year 2045 and before that, having an 80 % fossil fuel independent transportation fleet by 2030. LÄS MER