Sökning: "Flow in cylinder"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 98 uppsatser innehållade orden Flow in cylinder.
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap och fysik (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : This master thesis covers the development of a high-pressure fuel system for compression ignitedfuels such as diesel and diesel-like fuels that will be deployed into a single cylinder test cell at AVLMTC Södertälje, Sweden. The test cell is used by AVL to conduct research and testing of new fuelsfor their customers and this new fuel system will widen the span of fuels able to be tested by theequipment. LÄS MER
2. Creation and Validation of Early Stage Conceptual Design Methodology for Blended WingBody AircraftMaster-uppsats, KTH/Flygdynamik
Sammanfattning : The current design paradigm for developing tube-and-wing style aircraft has been well documented in literature. This research attempts to develop and val-idate a similar design methodology to what is presently utilized for tube-and-wing based aircraft, but has so far not been successfully implemented for the blended wing-body. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Tekniska Högskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Tekniska Högskolan
Sammanfattning : This study was composed on behalf of Husqvarna Group AB and is the thesis for the writers’ bachelor's degree, majoring in Mechanical Engineering Product Development and Design. Husqvarna Group is one of the leading manufacturers in the world within forest, park and garden care products, such as chainsaws, lawn movers and trimmers. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : The objective for this master thesis project was to perform simulations for high and low Reynolds number for a porousmedia modelled as quadratic packed cylinders. The simulations were to be performed by using the open source codeOpenFOAM and the turbulence should be modelled by the LES turbulence model in order to resolve details about theturbulence. LÄS MER
5. Measurements and Modelling for Heat Transfer Corrected Exhaust Gas Temperatures in a Gasoline EngineMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem; Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : This thesis is treating the modelling of a thermocouple (tc) to compensate forheat transfers due to convection, radiation and conduction when performingtemperature measurements in an SI-engine. An experiment plan was developedwhich covered experiments in an stc-rig and on a 4-cylinder SI-engine. LÄS MER