Sökning: "general of building technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 549 uppsatser innehållade orden general of building technology.
1. THE CONTRADICTORY ROLE OF THE INTERNET IN AUTOCRACIES Exploring differences between reactive and proactive online repressionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ever since the early days of the Internet the “freedom of the Internet” has been a subject for debate. Is it characterized by an anti-authoritarian ideology that fosters public dissent and challenges the authoritarian rule? Or are autocrats using modern technology for their own illiberal purposes? Recent research argues that viewing modern communication technology asinherently liberative or repressive undermines the fact that the Internet functions in a constantly evolving political context. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: the differences between projection and actual results are very common in most of the construction projects. The problems that seem to be most common appears in projection, communication, planning and documents but there are as well smaller areas to find in the study. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Byggnadsteknik och belysningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to create a plan of procedure for medium-sized construction companies that want to work with project development based on Swedish laws and regulations. The plan of procedure will document how these companies can start with ecologically sustainable housing projects in the initial stage of the construction process. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Since the outbreak of the pandemic early 2020, the world has experienced disruptive change in many of its foundations. Privileges as free movement, the freedom of assembly and simply being able to go to the movies have been replaced by strict local and national policies, limiting humans and companies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : In December of 2019, the city of Wuhan in China reported an outbreak of a high number of pneumoniacases (Bassareo, 2020). The SARS-CoV-2 Virus (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2)started to cause disturbance in societal functions, eventually leading to anomalous infection controlmeasures. LÄS MER