Sökning: "car parts"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 267 uppsatser innehållade orden car parts.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The essay studies children's accessibility to playgrounds in the Halmstad urban area. The purpose was to illustrate children's equal accessibility to playgrounds, based on the playground's location in Halmstad and the barriers that affect children's accessibility. Accessibility was also studied in relation to children's dwelling. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Realism in video games is furthered each year. Particularly in racing and drivinggames, visual realism in the deformation of cars play a larger and larger role for theimmersion in a virtual world. With the improvements of modern hardware, a newphysically based simulation approach for the deformation of object has emerged. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis work is to investigate the possibility of applying a sensor fusion algorithm with a focus on estimating vehicle dynamic states, mainly the vehicle body accelerations. Modern passenger vehicles have several mechatronic systems such as active safety, comfort, driver assistance etc. LÄS MER
4. Översiktsplaneringens roll för att minska växthusgasutsläpp i det lokala klimatarbetet - En fallstudie av Lunds kommuns nya översiktsplanMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : To reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases by local efforts, physical planning plays an essential part. It can have a great impact on our greenhouse gas emissions, by deciding important things as transport and energy planning. This study aims to examine the role of municipal comprehensive planning in the work to reduce greenhouse gases. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Road safety is one of the world’s largest challenges. New technologies have made roads both safer, but also more dangerous as people to a greater extent drive distracted. The Swedish startup Consenz AB aims to solve this by creating a hardware/software system of connected Head Up Displays (HUDs). LÄS MER