Sökning: "State of The Union"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 617 uppsatser innehållade orden State of The Union.
1. DEMOKRATISERINGEN I BOSNIEN & HERCEGOVINA OCH KROATIEN -Bosnien & Hercegovinas och Kroatiens väg mot demokratiKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Josip Broz, so called Tito, was the leader of the Communist Yugoslavia, after his death in 1980, economic problems began to arise as Tito had major debts that the country's population did not know about. Yugoslavia was split in 1992 as the war broke out and the countries became six different sub-republics and federations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the correlation between how Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) vote and their respective domestic democracy level. In doing so, it tests two hypotheses – first, that domestic democracy level affects MEP voting conduct. LÄS MER
3. HYDROGEN-FIRED GAS TURBINE FOR POWER GENERATION WITH EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION : Emission and economic evaluation of pure hydrogen compare to natural gasMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi; Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi
Sammanfattning : The member states of European Union aim to promote the reduction of harmful emissions. Emissions from combustion processes cause effects on human health and pose environmental issues, for example by increasing greenhouse effect. LÄS MER
4. Homo Europaeus som författare : Litterära undersökningar av den svensk-europeiska författarens syn på europeisk identitet och gemenskapMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Litteraturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses four European writers, whose common denominator is that they have moved to Sweden from other European countries and chosen to write in Swedish: Caterina Pascual Söderbaum, Theodor Kallifatides, Gabriela Melinescu and Sigrid Combüchen. Focus lies on novels published by the authors in the 21st century. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : After Ukraine declared independence from the soviet union in 1991 the ambition has been to become a democratic country. The democratisation process has been inefficient, due to the lack of democratic principles and an unstable political climate. LÄS MER