Sökning: "State of The Union"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 709 uppsatser innehållade orden State of The Union.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The concept of European identity is a debatable topic in Europe. There have been several studies about European identity’s function and of its content, whereas the European Commission has tried to protect and maintain its common identity in Europe through peace and crises. LÄS MER
2. Preventing VAT Fraud without Compromising the Competitive Terms of the Internal Market. A study in whether the CJEU interprets the right of Member States to fight VAT fraud under Article 273 VAT Directive without jeopardising the competitive terms of the internal marketMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The consequences of VAT fraud are many and far-reaching. Accordingly, Member States have both a right and an obligation to fight tax fraud. However, the same measures aimed at preventing tax fraud can compromise the establishment and functioning of the internal market. LÄS MER
3. KOMMISSIONENS ORDFÖRANDE TAR TILL ORDA - En kvalitativ analys av State of the European union-tal 2010–2018.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Schengen and Euro crisis has made the subject of European identity a center of the general European debate. There is a consensus that the European Commission has a strong formal institutional as well as a strong informal opportunity to influence and influence the dynamics of European identity. LÄS MER
4. The demographic crisis in Europe – “Immigrants, welcome!” - A quantitative study of fertility and migrations rates in 27 European states 1997 and 2017Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present study examines whether the demographic components fertility and migration are related among 27 European countries. From the 1970s fertility levels have decreased and the life expectancy has risen, which has led to both ageing and shrinking populations sizes in Europe. LÄS MER
5. CHALLENGES FOR CSOS LINKED TO FINANCIAL DEPENDENCY ON FOREIGN D0NORS. A case study of anti-corruption CSOs in UkraineMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the last 25 years anti-corruption policies have become inherent to the goal of building good governance within the field of development aid. Local anti-corruption civil society organisations (CSOs) in the countries of the former Soviet Union are important actors for demanding social accountability and legal reforms from their respective governments. LÄS MER