Sökning: "State of The Union"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 608 uppsatser innehållade orden State of The Union.
1. HYDROGEN-FIRED GAS TURBINE FOR POWER GENERATION WITH EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION : Emission and economic evaluation of pure hydrogen compare to natural gasMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi; Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi
Sammanfattning : The member states of European Union aim to promote the reduction of harmful emissions. Emissions from combustion processes cause effects on human health and pose environmental issues, for example by increasing greenhouse effect. LÄS MER
2. EU som Säkerhetsaktör : En kvalitativ textanalys om unionens anti-terrorverksamhet mellan år 2013-2017Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : EU has in the past years suffered from several terrorist attacks where over a hundred persons died only in the first half of 2017. As a response to these attacks EU has been provided, through recent treaties, with an increased number of tools to counter terrorism. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in migration filed within EU showed problematic character of EU member states co-operation in face of migration burden-sharing. Migration crisis of 2015-2016 shed a light on migration burden-sharing and made subject one of the most discussed issues in European Union. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how the president of the EU-Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, is using rhetorical figures in his annual State of The Union speech to describe certain situation and enhance their message. With a qualitative idea analysis together with a rhetorical analysis and Richard Vatz theory about the rhetorical situation, the study analyses four speeches made by Juncker at the European Parliament. LÄS MER
5. LESS IS MORE, OR MORE IS A MUST? A study on how European cross-sectorial social partners navigate when advocating their position on platform work.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at examining how cross industrial social partners seek legitimacy in a Europeancontext; a context defined by a patchwork of welfare regimes where the same kind of actors can cometo contradictory solutions to the same problem. In focus are the European Trade Union Confederation(ETUC) and BUSINESSEUROPE (BE), and how they balance between claims on the social good andtheir own interest as an advocacy group while acting on a labour market, shaped by digitalisation andstructural transformation. LÄS MER