Sökning: "State of The Union"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 686 uppsatser innehållade orden State of The Union.
1. The demographic crisis in Europe – “Immigrants, welcome!” - A quantitative study of fertility and migrations rates in 27 European states 1997 and 2017Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present study examines whether the demographic components fertility and migration are related among 27 European countries. From the 1970s fertility levels have decreased and the life expectancy has risen, which has led to both ageing and shrinking populations sizes in Europe. LÄS MER
2. CHALLENGES FOR CSOS LINKED TO FINANCIAL DEPENDENCY ON FOREIGN D0NORS. A case study of anti-corruption CSOs in UkraineMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the last 25 years anti-corruption policies have become inherent to the goal of building good governance within the field of development aid. Local anti-corruption civil society organisations (CSOs) in the countries of the former Soviet Union are important actors for demanding social accountability and legal reforms from their respective governments. LÄS MER
3. NGOs: Guardians of the law or symbolic assemblies? - A quantitative study comparing the presence of NGOs and environmental policy compliance in the EUKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The climate debate is heating up and political leaders are meeting all over the world fordiscussions regarding the state of our planet. Consequently, numerous of resolutions andtreaties have been created by the European Union containing impressive sets of policypromises for the safekeeping of our environment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research has analysed the relationship between women’s labour market outcomes and family policies in the general context of the European Union or among OECD countries. The current dissertation investigates the effect of a set of family policy’s instruments on women’s labour market participation and maternal employment in the countries of Southern Europe – Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal – over the period 20012014. LÄS MER
5. Promoting a European Identity - an idea- and argumentation analysis of a European identity construction via the European Education AreaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine how a transnational European identity is articulated and constructed in the initiatives constituting the “European Education Area” (EEA). Identity is one of the most disputed and dissociated concepts of social sciences and humanities. LÄS MER