Sökning: "State of The Union"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 722 uppsatser innehållade orden State of The Union.
1. MÄNNISKOHANDEL FÖR SEXUELLA ÄNDAMÅL: EN SÄKERHETSFRÅGA? En kvalitativ idéanalys avseende Europeiska unionens och Sveriges regerings förhållningssättKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis constitutes an idea analysis of sex trafficking as a security issue. The question is ifthe European union and Swedish government adopt a traditional state-centered perspective oran individual-centered perspective in the security dimension. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The concept of European identity is a debatable topic in Europe. There have been several studies about European identity’s function and of its content, whereas the European Commission has tried to protect and maintain its common identity in Europe through peace and crises. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis work examines integration in the EU on forest policy, aiming to understand what drives the integration process on the area. The study is centred on analysing the differences between the first and second forestry strategy and on how Council of the European Union and the European Parliament relate to these. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : When the Soviet Union fell it marked the end of an era the ones totalitarian communist state collapsed and, in its place, a new state called Russa emerged with a new leader Boris Yeltsin as the great reformer who had a mission of making Russia a country similar to those int the west. This dream was not to last long soon after his arrival the economy crashed, inflation had skyrocketed, and crime and unemployment struck the country. LÄS MER
5. A Liberal Peace? The Dayton Agreement and Democratization in Bosnia and Herzegovina 25 years laterKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Over time, hundreds of peace agreements have been signed in different parts of the world. Most of those peace agreements have not brought sustainable peace. Studies show that only 50% of the peace agreements survive for 5 years. LÄS MER