Sökning: "The European Union"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2964 uppsatser innehållade orden The European Union.
1. A EUROPEAN UNION WIDE WELFARE SCHEME Explanations of attitudes towards a welfare scheme at EU-levelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent time, the social dimension has gained attention at the agenda of the European Union, since the new Commission lead by Ursula von der Leyen put forward her political priorities, where one of them is to create a more social Europe. This thesis analyses the various explanations there are for the attitudes that the European electorate have towards a common European welfare scheme. LÄS MER
2. A directive to change the wor(l)d of sustainability reporting - An initial examination of non-financial disclosure by Swedish companies in light of the Directive 2014/95/EUMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
3. The demographic crisis in Europe – “Immigrants, welcome!” - A quantitative study of fertility and migrations rates in 27 European states 1997 and 2017Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present study examines whether the demographic components fertility and migration are related among 27 European countries. From the 1970s fertility levels have decreased and the life expectancy has risen, which has led to both ageing and shrinking populations sizes in Europe. LÄS MER
4. The impact of the Fehmarn Belt link on modal choice - An investigation of potential modal shift on Sweden’s foreign tradeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union’s directive on mandatory sustainability reporting was implemented for the fiscal year of 2017. The directive implies that companies must present common principles and governance models that describe their strategic choices linked to sustainability. LÄS MER