Sökning: "EU law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3006 uppsatser innehållade orden EU law.
1. Loss of Innocence - The interdiction of the Grace 1 and the use of economic sanctions to limit innocent passageMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The right of innocent passage has been a staple in maritime law since the 17th century and is an important part of the freedom of the seas, granting free passage to ships that wants to travel a state’s sea territory. With the growing complexity of the world however, the freedom of the seas is slowly being pushed away by coastal states increasing need to regulate and protect their own shores and waters. LÄS MER
2. NGOs: Guardians of the law or symbolic assemblies? - A quantitative study comparing the presence of NGOs and environmental policy compliance in the EUKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The climate debate is heating up and political leaders are meeting all over the world fordiscussions regarding the state of our planet. Consequently, numerous of resolutions andtreaties have been created by the European Union containing impressive sets of policypromises for the safekeeping of our environment. LÄS MER
3. Luxury Goods in E-Commerce - The Judicial Relevance of the Luxury-Concept when Selective Distriution Networks Prohibit Online DistributionMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : About: As the Internet has established itself as a major market platform for the distribution of goods, suppliers also have a keen economic interest of making their goods available online. In order to protect the value of luxury goods some suppliers set up selective distribution networks that restrict the online distribution of the goods. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In their 2019 election campaign for the European Parliament (EP) the Swedish radical left party Vänsterpartiet decided to drop their demand that Sweden should leave the European Union (EU). One of the reasons given for this change was a criticism of Brexit. LÄS MER
5. Environmental renovating solutions for Miljonprogrammet to reaching the EU2030 climate and energy framework goalsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the most severe threats that humanity is facing right now; it's ironically a threat that we as humans created ourselves. Residential buildings are the fourth largest source of Green-housegases in the EU and account for 10% of the total Green-house gases. LÄS MER