Sökning: "Artificial Intelligence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1196 uppsatser innehållade orden Artificial Intelligence.
1. Artificiell rättvisa? En experimentell studie på effekten av automatiserat beslutsfattande på proceduriell rättvisaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : We are currently facing a dramatic change in the public sector. Technological advances in recent years have made it possible for allowing algorithms and artificial intelligence to take over what used to be human tasks. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of communication protocol performance for use in reinforcement learning training in simulationMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Since artificial intelligence (AI) is growing more prominent it is interesting to look at the methods used to train AI. One such method is reinforcement learning in simulation, where AI can train safely in the confines of a simulation. LÄS MER
3. Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Challenges for AI Startups Internationalization : Evidence from Emerging Markets Case StudiesMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The process of internationalization may be more difficult for emerging markets' artificial intelligence startups (AI startups) due to several challenges. These challenges include weak institutions, limited financial support, political instability, lack of adequate local infrastructure. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fysik
Sammanfattning : Deep neural networks (DNNs) based on satellite and radar data have shown promising results for precipitation nowcasting, beating physical models and optical flow for time horizons up to 8 hours. “MetNet”, developed by Google AI, is a 225 million parameter DNN combining three different types of architectures that was trained on satellite and radar data over the United States. LÄS MER
5. What’s harm got to do with it? The framing of accountability and harm in the EU Artificial Intelligence Act ProposalMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union released an Artificial Intelligence (AI) regulation proposal in April 2021 aimed at laying down harmonised rules for AI circulating the Union market. The purpose of this study is to critically examine how accountability and individual, collective, and social harm was approached and framed by the proposal. LÄS MER