Sökning: "Artificial Intelligence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 718 uppsatser innehållade orden Artificial Intelligence.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : The demand for improved digital learning tools has increased over the recent years, and got an additional boost from the Covid-19-pandemic. Many companies use artificial intelligence to improve their systems, one use case being question generation. LÄS MER
2. NLP methods for the automatic generation of exercises for second language learning from parallel corpus dataMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Intelligent Computer Assisted Language Learning (ICALL), or Intelligent Computer Assisted Language Instruction (ICALI), is a field of research that combines Artificial Intelligence and Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) in order to produce tools that can aid second language learners without human intervention.The automatic generation of exercises for language learners from a corpus enables the students to self-pace learning activities and offers a theoretically infinite, un-mediated and un-biased content. LÄS MER
3. Companies' Approach to Digitalization in the Recruitment Process - A multiple case study on Swedish firmsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Currently companies' HR departments find themselves in a rapidly changing technological environment due to the changes driven by digitalization. Digital tools that support the recruitment process are constantly increasing and the technologies on which they are based are becoming increasingly reliable. LÄS MER
4. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER
5. Technology Acceptance of Future Decision Makers - An Investigation of Behavioral Intention Toward Using Artificial Intelligence Tools in Decision MakingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: Rapid technological advancements makes it difficult for organizations to keep up, this alongside with the world becoming more and more digital results in large amount of data being produced. The technological advancements and the large amount of data available results in that AI can be used as a decision making tool in organizations, enabling better decision making. LÄS MER