Sökning: "Artificial Intelligence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 915 uppsatser innehållade orden Artificial Intelligence.
1. Information Operations & The Rising Threat in the Cyber Domain. Case Study of Finnish Governments Addressing the Cyber Threat Environment and Policies Countering Information OperationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This research was inspired by two courageous Finnish women, journalist Jessikka Aro and PhD Saara Jantunen, who shined a light on Russian hostile behaviour on the Internet and started discussions about information operations nationally and internationally all over the world. Due to personally becoming a target of aggressive information campaigns, Jessikka Aro had to move abroad from her home as the FinnishSecurity and Intelligence Service suggested there is nothing to be done to counter theattacks or safeguard her from getting harassed online and "offline". LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital technology and the Internet have created the preconditions for the development of online gambling. Gamblers can play or bet online whenever they want and wherever they are. Gambling should be entertaining, allowing players to keep it in balance with other activities in their lives. LÄS MER
3. Improve Customer Engagement by Implementation of Service Robot - A case study in collaboration with Husqvarna GroupMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Customer engagement has strategic importance for firms since itenhances the performance of the firm in various aspects. Nowadays, firms are employingadvanced technology to increase customer engagement. LÄS MER
4. Artificial Intelligence in Sustainable Sourcing - An explorative study on Artificial Intelligence inside Sustainable SourcingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This exploratory qualitative study aims to investigate how the technology “Artificial Intelligence” can aid a large multinational conglomerate company, IKEA, in solving some of their sustainable sourcing challenges. By mapping the challenges and investigating the opportunities for applying AI as a solution, and by highlighting the factors needed for successful adoption, this study concludes that AI can assist, to a certain degree, in solving some sustainable sourcing challenges. LÄS MER
5. The innovation intermediary’s guide to the AI Factory - A study of AI Sweden as an intermediary in a system of innovationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the role of intermediaries in innovation systems. By studying how AI Sweden accelerates the use and adoption of artificial intelligence on a national level, it focuses on how an intermediary adds value in a technological innovation system. LÄS MER