Sökning: "Machine Learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3600 uppsatser innehållade orden Machine Learning.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the best methods for modeling hourly profiles in the German energy market for the period between 2018 and 2022. Modeling emphasized variable renewable energy (VRE) and included information on the level of energy production, oil price, COVID lockdowns, and historic hourly energy spot prices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Room cancellations is a big challenge for the hotel industry since the number of guest aﬀects the whole operational setup. The purpose of the thesis is to predict hotel cancella-tions using machine learning and analyse which factors have the most inﬂuence. LÄS MER
3. Making Use of the Factor Zoo: An unpretentious attempt to predict asset returns using machine learning methods.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Factor modeling with the purpose of estimating assets returns is a dynamic and ever changing subject within finance. Recent literature has presented over 300 different fac-tors that seem to have significance in predicting asset returns. This new phenomenon in factor modeling has been dubbed ”The Factor Zoo”. LÄS MER
4. Prosody and emotion: Towards the development of an emotional agent Emotional evaluation of news reports: production and perception experimentsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : There is a recognised need for more research on the topic of emotion recognition from speech, and clear and defined methodology in this area is still lacking. Most studies in the field of emotional speech recognition and classification usually focus on acted speech as the data source; consequently, other methods that capture more natural speech are left aside. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Matematiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A lot of interaction between humans take place on social media. Groups and communities are sometimes formed both with and without intention. These interactions generate a large quantity of text data. This project aims to detect dissimilarity in discourse between communities on social media using a distributed approach. LÄS MER