Sökning: "machine learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2249 uppsatser innehållade orden machine learning.
1. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning usage in credit risk management - A study from the Swedish financial services industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Credit risk management is a fundamental process established in almost every financial institution. There are various tools and methods that financial institutions can use in order to mitigate risks among their loan takers. LÄS MER
2. Opto-vibrational coupling in molecular solar thermal storage materials: Electronic structure calculations and neural-networkbased analysis Giannis Kostaras Degree projectMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Molecular solar thermal storage materials are proposed as a clean, renewable energysolution for a world with ever increasing energy needs. Norbornadiene is anorganic compound suitable for molecular solar thermal storage systems. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Electroencephalography (EEG) is a common technique used to read brain activity from an individual, and can be used for a wide range of applications, one example is during the rehab process of stroke victims. Loss of motor function is a common side effect of strokes, and the EEG signals can show if sufficient activation of the part of the brain related to the motor function that the patient is training has been achieved. LÄS MER
4. Association between cognitive measures, global brain surface area, genetics, and screen-time in young adolescents : Estimation of causal inference with machine learningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Screen media activity such as watching TV and videos, playing video games, and using social media has become a popular leisure activity for children and adolescents. The effect of screen time has been a highly debated topic; however, there is still very little known about it. LÄS MER
5. Costs & Benefits of an AI/IT Tool for the Swedish Antibiotics Supply Chain : An AI/IT Tool to address shortages of Antibiotics in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Sweden faces shortages in antibiotics. Shortages are caused due to a variety of reasons. Due to low profit margins and opportunity costs, antibiotic supply chains may experience a lack of competition. Lack of competition across the various stages of supply chains leads to fragility in the supply chain which ultimately results in shortages. LÄS MER