Sökning: "machine learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2943 uppsatser innehållade orden machine learning.
1. Smart Alarm- On the performance characteristics of linear, multi-linear and non-linear tensor models for alarm prediction in multi-sensor data.Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Information and modern computing technology advancements have led to a rise in the importance of maintenance, particularly in areas where a single components failure could have a significant impact on the overall systems performance. Numerous industries, including Alfa Laval, are operating on conditional-based systems that provide warnings only when a machine fails. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This study examines the relationship between ethics of Artificial Intelligence and the design and implementation process of Artificial Intelligence in Business Intelligence. In doing so, I compare the current ethical knowledge in AI with AI users and researchers experiences. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Around 1% of the population worldwide suffer from epilepsy, a condition which is characterized by recurring seizures. The development of reliable biomarkers for both prediction and targeted treatment of seizures is critical, as they can pave the way towards personalized therapy in epilepsy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : One of the most important business elements in primary and secondary industries is monitoring their equipment. Understanding the usage of heavy logistics machinery can help in realizing the potential of these machinery and improving them. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : For quite some time, it has been discussed that women are underrepresented in company boards. Furthermore, when they are a member of a board, they tend to have lower positions than men, meaning they have less power. One way to start solving the problem is to have more women in company boards and ensure they too have high positions. LÄS MER