Sökning: "machine learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4533 uppsatser innehållade orden machine learning.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The traditional contract theories are insufficient to handle the challenges Artificial Intelligence (AI) is currently causing and will continue to cause to contract law. These challenges involve problems concerning the subject/object divide, agency, the embedding of legal code into interactive programming code, and ethical aspects concerning the transfer of power away from lawyers. LÄS MER
2. Optimizing Flight Ranking:A Machine Learning Approach : Applying Machine Learning to Upgrade Flight Sorting and User ExperienceM1-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : Flygresor.se, a leading flight comparison platform, uses machine learning to rankflights based on their likelihood of being clicked. The main goal of this project was toimprove this flight sorting to obtain a better user experience. The platform's existingmodel is based on a neural network approach and a limited set of features. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Software is present in almost all aspects of our lives, and with more parts of life beingdriven by code, the importance of limiting bugs is critical. Studies have shown that thelonger a bug is present in a system increases the complexity of finding and handlingthe bug. LÄS MER
4. Station-level demand prediction in bike-sharing systems through machine learning and deep learning methodsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Public Bike-Sharing systems have been employed in many cities around the globe. Shared bikes are an efficient and convenient means of transportation in advanced societies. Nonetheless, station planning and local bike-sharing network effectiveness can be challenging. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Efficient price management is crucial for companies with many different products to keep track of, leading to the common practice of price logging. Today, these prices are often adjusted manually, but setting prices manually can be labor-intensive and prone to human error. LÄS MER