Sökning: "thesis in brand strategic management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis in brand strategic management.
1. Strategic Proposals for Sustainable Supply Chains in the Fast Fashion Industry : Exploring ways to incorporate concepts and methods to confront the damaging effects of the industryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Accounted as the second largest cause of pollution, the fashion industry is only behind the petroleum industry worldwide. In recent decades, the supply chains of retail companies have become international with the growth of a global economy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The Last-mile delivery is seen as an emerging attention due to the increased focus on e-commerce and Omni-channel retailing. Due to these and since it involves end consumers, organizations look for innovative solutions to provide customers with a service fulfillment option. LÄS MER
3. The Platform-Based Branding Cycle: Conceptualizing the Roles of the Platform-Based Brand Using the Case of AirbnbMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis purpose: To explore the phenomenon of businesses utilizing a platform strategy to create value from a branding perspective. We examine how the role of the brand for a platform is different than for a traditional business in order to conceptualize the role of a platform-based brand. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Activating a Brands Track Record using Retro Branding; Looking to the Past to Shape the Future. Date of Seminar: 2019-06-03 Course: BUSN39 Degree Project in Global Marketing Authors: Malte Bäck & Niklas Heed Supervisor: Mats Urde Keywords: Retro Branding, Retro Brand, Brand Track Record, Strategic Brand Management Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to explore the phenomenon of retro branding and how it can activate a corporate brands track record, from a strategic brand management perspective. LÄS MER
5. Exploring marketing activities to strengthen brand equity within an SME : a case study on the company PAUL och THOMMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) are often researched through the perspectives and theories created from studies of large organizations. This constitutes the basis of a theoretical problem when studying SMEs. LÄS MER