Sökning: "thesis in brand strategic management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis in brand strategic management.
1. Examination of Strategic Management Accounting Techniques among SMEs (Perception of the Usefulness, Adoption, and Outcomes) : A multiple Case Study of SMEs in the Food Processing Industry in NigeriaMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This thesis examines the perception of the usefulness of SMAT, its adoption, and expected outcomes among SMEs in the food processing industry of Nigeria. Research Questions: Three research questions have been addressed in this thesis; (1)What is the perception of the usefulness of SMAT among SMEs in the food processing industry in Nigeria? (2) What leads to SMEs adoption of SMAT (antecedents) among SMEs in the food processing industry in Nigeria? and (3) What outcomes (consequences) are believed to result from using SMAT among SMEs in the food processing industry in Nigeria? Methodology: Qualitative studies are employed to handle empirical data gathering by semi structural interviews from four SMEs in the food processing industry in Nigeria. LÄS MER
2. The rise of the FMCG flagship stores, a qualitative study exploring the phenomenon of FMCG flagship storesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis Purpose: The purpose of this study is to explore and develop an understanding of the rather unexplored phenomenon of using flagship stores in the FMCG industry. We want to explore what an FMCG flagship store is to understand why it is used in the context of strategic brand management. LÄS MER
3. Strategic Proposals for Sustainable Supply Chains in the Fast Fashion Industry : Exploring ways to incorporate concepts and methods to confront the damaging effects of the industryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Accounted as the second largest cause of pollution, the fashion industry is only behind the petroleum industry worldwide. In recent decades, the supply chains of retail companies have become international with the growth of a global economy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The Last-mile delivery is seen as an emerging attention due to the increased focus on e-commerce and Omni-channel retailing. Due to these and since it involves end consumers, organizations look for innovative solutions to provide customers with a service fulfillment option. LÄS MER
5. The Platform-Based Branding Cycle: Conceptualizing the Roles of the Platform-Based Brand Using the Case of AirbnbMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis purpose: To explore the phenomenon of businesses utilizing a platform strategy to create value from a branding perspective. We examine how the role of the brand for a platform is different than for a traditional business in order to conceptualize the role of a platform-based brand. LÄS MER