Sökning: "European Union"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3074 uppsatser innehållade orden European Union.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Innovation is one of the major factors of the country’s development and wealth. It is generally accepted that economically strong countries can afford to dedicate more funds to research and development, and as such, the economy and innovation are highly interconnected. LÄS MER
2. THE MEPS OF THE EPP AND THE EUROPEAN PILLAR OF SOCIAL RIGHTS - Voting to serve Europe, the nation or themselves?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The initiative of the European pillar of social rights was supposed to bring the European Union onestep closer towards a more social Europe and the European Parliament (EP) approved the finalresolution in January 2017. However, the result of this resolution revealed some interesting votingbehavior of the European people’s party (EPP). LÄS MER
3. KOMMISSIONENS ORDFÖRANDE TAR TILL ORDA - En kvalitativ analys av State of the European union-tal 2010–2018.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Schengen and Euro crisis has made the subject of European identity a center of the general European debate. There is a consensus that the European Commission has a strong formal institutional as well as a strong informal opportunity to influence and influence the dynamics of European identity. LÄS MER
4. Free Trade Agreements and Gender (In)Equality: The Possible Gendered Consequences of the EU-Mercosur Free Trade AgreementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The newly negotiated Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between the European Union (EU) andMercosur has provoked both political and public controversy. Gender equality is one of thecore values of the EU, and a prerequisite for a sustainable development. LÄS MER
5. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER