Sökning: "European Union"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3333 uppsatser innehållade orden European Union.
1. Sustainable or sustaining status quo? A critical analysis on depoliticization and the European Green DealKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Green New Deals is a relatively new phenomenon in environmental policy which takes a holistic approach and aims to bridge ecological sustainability and social justice. In 2019, the European Union became the first major economy to adopt and implement such a policy agenda. LÄS MER
2. The EU’s democracy assistance efforts in Belarus - An analysis of the character of EU democracy assistance and involvement in the mass protests of 2020-2021 in BelarusKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During recent events, Belarus has come under the light due to the falsified re-election of Lukashenko in 2020. Mass protests arose, and the civil society’s demand for democracy became clear. LÄS MER
3. THE EUROPEAN UNION’S FOREIGN POLICY IDENTITY - A case study of EU enlargement to the Western BalkansMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Key EU actors’ discourse in relation to other external actors in the EU enlargement process of theWestern Balkans is analysed. The analysis is undertaken in order to gain insights into the EU’s current foreign policy identity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The subject of my investigation, called “The Murder Business”1, if defined in one word, iscorruption. On one hand this corruption depicts the vulnerability of Moldovan legal system toprotect such fundamental rights (as defined by Moldovan Constitution) as private property andright to life2. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental goals are often agreed upon on the international level. Local municipality land use planning can contribute to various overall environmental goals, including those necessary to reach the European Green Deal. LÄS MER