Sökning: "C- IT"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4560 uppsatser innehållade orden C- IT.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : To investigate microstructure in ice deformed under simple shear conditions experimentswere performed with artificial polycrystalline ice and natural ice samples form Vatnajökullglacier in Iceland. A new deformation apparatus was tested and results from deformationwere compared to literature to validate the method. LÄS MER
2. Application of HEC-HMS modelling on River Storån,Model evaluation and analysis of the processes by using soil moisture accounting loss methodMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : River Storån, a major tributary of Lake Bolmen which is a source of fresh water to Skåne county of Sweden is found to alter the color of water in the lake due to the presence of natural organic matter. Hence it is of utmost importance to study the river to understand the dynamics of generation and flow of water from the river to the lake. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns distributions on Rn with the property of being positive-definite relativeto a finite subgroup of the orthogonal group O(n). We construct examples of such distributionsas the inverse Abel transform of Dirac combs on the geometries of Euclidean space Rn and thereal- and complex hyperbolic plane H2, H2C. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Men can be said to dominate the music industry, especially when it comes to composers and musicians who create experimental music and sounds which fall outside of mainstream music.Women and members of the LGBTQ+ community remain minorities within these genres, with little research being done on queer and feminist perspectives. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In nature, it is common for animals to move together in a cohesive pattern, butwithout any apparent direction. This is referred to as flocking, herding or schoolingetcetera depending on the species. LÄS MER