Sökning: "i so"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14187 uppsatser innehållade orden i so.
1. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Steneby - Institutionen för Konsthantverk och Design
Sammanfattning : When we look closer at the world around us, there is so much art and beauty that wetend to overlook. There are aspects of nature that we can reexamine and explore. Thiscan be done by reorganizing that which has grown and settled organically or by placingsomething foreign into the environment and seeing how the land responds. LÄS MER
4. POPULISM AND POLITICIZATION OF THE BUREACRACY An empirical analysis of the effect of populist rule in Europe and Latin AmericaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Do populist rule lead to more politicization? As populists have had electoral success in many countries in recent years, populism has received much attention both in the public debate an in political science. One aspect of the concept, how populists act once in power and how they relate to the state bureaucracy has however, so far, received only little attention. LÄS MER
5. Följdeffekten av familjeplanering på barnets hälsa i Matlab, Bangladesh. Finns det en quantity-quality trade-off?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates whether the family planning and maternal child health program (MCH-FP) in Matlab, Bangladesh, which was operating between 1977 and 1990, had positive impacts on children’s health. The data was collected by the ICDDR,B, which is an institution that has had a surveillance system over the Matlab area for decades. LÄS MER