Sökning: "on c d"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 417 uppsatser innehållade orden on c d.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
2. Partners in crime – How cabbage seed weevil assists brassica pod midge in damaging pods of winter oilseed rape in fields in Southern Sweden : how is insect abundance related to crop damage?Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The brassica pod midge (Dasineura brassicae) has emerged as an important pest causing problems in Winter Oilseed Rape (WOSR) (Brassica napus ssp. napus) production in Southern Sweden during recent years. Adult female D. brassicae oviposit into WOSR pods. LÄS MER
3. The use of bicycles in a mid-sized city – benefits and obstacles identified using a questionnaire and GISMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The use of bicycles in a mid-sized city – benefits and obstacles identified using a questionnaire and GIS The need for alternative means of transport is highlighted by many studies. This need can be satisfied by prioritizing the use of bicycles over the use of mechanical vehicles in daily mobility needs in a city. LÄS MER
4. The land of a thousand refused asylum seekers – the state of resources, coping strategies and prospects for the future: experiences of refused asylum seekers living in FinlandMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to examine the experiences of refused asylum seekers in Finland byfinding out their state of resources, coping strategies and prospects for the future. In addition,the thesis considered the respondents’ messages to Finnish decision-makers. LÄS MER
5. Energirenovering av flerbostadshus från miljonprogrammet genom LCC-optimering : En fallstudie av två byggnader i Linköping, SverigeMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Energisystem; Linköpings universitet/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : The content of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is increasing resulting in climate change and efforts to stop the negative trend need to be intensified. The energy use in the Swedish residential and service sector constitutes 40 % of the total energy use of 378 TWh in the country. LÄS MER