Sökning: "Climate Change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4397 uppsatser innehållade orden Climate Change.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In general, the existence of anthropogenic climate change and the need for deeper societaltransformations are widely accepted. Less agreement exists on how to best motivate the publicto act in a way that allows for these transformations to happen. Currently, research stresses thepotential of existing communities. LÄS MER
2. Climate on the Horizon?: Gothenburg dockworkers’ framings of their political horizon regarding climate changeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The climate is rapidly warming, and this has triggered a global trend in mobilisation against climate change. Due to workers’ unique position within the capitalist mode of production the interest in the potential for labour mobilisation against climate change is growing. LÄS MER
3. Looking into the black box: The roles of development workers in enhancing climate resilience and gender equality for ethnic minority women through the EmPower project in VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The climate change-gender nexus has increasingly become the arena in which adaptation interventions take place. One such intervention is the EmPower program in the Asia-Pacific region by UN Women and UNEP. This research is a case study on how one program component on women’s renewable energy entrepreneurship is implemented in Vietnam. LÄS MER
4. I don’t even think there are environmental politics here! A paper on youth influence and the coal mining industry in Bosnia & HerzegovinaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : Bosnia & Herzegovina is the 27th largest exporter of coal-fired energy in the world. Multiple organizations are warning about the dangerous rates of air polluting substances in many of the country’s larger cities. Youths in Bosnia & Herzegovina feel alienated from decision-making, making it hard for them to express their voice and concerns. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Ecology and Management
Sammanfattning : Forest fires have had an extensive impact on our landscapes. Natural forest fires are especially important for the regeneration of pine and nutrition cycle in the boreal zone. LÄS MER